SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
$29.00 - $30.00
KMC's SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Black - 1 speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins & Plates - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Super Light: 349 grams - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Hollow Inner Plates - Hollow Outer Plates - Hollow Pin - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mud Shedding Design - Special Dynamic K Configuration - Stretch Proof Treatment
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
$26.99 - $28.99
FSA’s quiet, efficient, and durable chain. Team Issue chains are nickel plated and chamfered to enhance shifting performance. - Tool-free connector link included - 6.4mm width - Weight: 275g
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
Record chains represent Campagnolo's highest quality and performance chains and are available in 9, 10 and 11 speed versions. - Chrome-Nickel-PTFE finish - Designed specifically for use with Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed drivetrains only - Links (links): 114 - Color: Silver - Width: 6.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 300 grams
The CSD (Chain Security Device) is extemely stiff and is compatible with all Campagnolo braze-on front derailleurs. - Positioning and adjustment are independent of the derailleur - Made of highly rigid aluminum
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 136 Links - Built tough for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
Chain FEATURE - Anti-corrosion treatment for longer service life BENEFIT - Anti-Corrosion
$9.00 - $14.00
The KMC B1H is a heavy-duty single speed chain offering a quieter riding experience with high pin power and an anti-drop design. Fully nickel plated for corrosion and abrasion resistance
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 116 Links - EPT anit-rust coating - 8 speed - Compatible with 18-21 24 Speed HG - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 286 grams
Super Narrow SIL-TEC HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Rear drive Smooth driving without noise - Front drive Preserve chain security at cross chainline - Front & Rear Shift Smooth and reliable shifting BENEFIT - HG-X11 special asymmetric plate design for 11-speed - Weight: 247g (114Link) - SIL-TEC on Plate/Roller - Hollow pin - Weight: 247g (114Link)
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
$45.00 - $55.00
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation
$72.99 - $90.99
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
$27.00 - $46.00
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers - Width = 1/8-inch
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins - Half Link Design
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
$16.00 - $28.00
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 113 Links - Includes Pre Attached Offset Link - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation is a snap.
$70.00 - $75.00
-X11SL DLC: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability, 235g -X11SL: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating), 235g
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. It features the same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment. - Not for use with front derailleur drivetrains - Links (links): 126 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 260 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
Beyond an incremental improvement. The Flattop technology of the SRAM Force chain creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain. Ride far, long and fast—this chain can go the distance. - Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability - Hard Chrome plated inner and outer plates for faster and more precise shifts
CN-HG701-11 Super Narrow HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Directional 11-speed chain - More efficient and silent, less maintenance - MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible - Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use BENEFIT - Smooth and reliable shifting performance - Weight: 257g (114Links)
$80.00 - $85.00
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design is anything but normal and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
$6.99 - $12.99
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
Page 1 of 4 Next page