- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
- COB bright 10 chip LED - Micro-USB charging cable included - Weather-tough water resistant design - Flashing low battery indicator - Dual orientation universal rubber bracket
Lights, camera, Electra. Light up your life and your bike. Increase safety while riding by strapping these lights to your bike. Brighten up your bike and guide your ride. - Easily attached and removed with rubber strap - Low power indication - Waterproof design - USB chargeable - Weight: 20g
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 75 lumens / 19.5 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 400 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - Wide angle optics with 270° visibility for maximum safety - Aero and round seatpost compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design
The NiteRider Sabre 110 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye-catching visibility in both day and night. Features - Lumen Output: 110 - 6 Modes with Run Times: 1:45 – 17:00hrs - Charge Time: 2:30hrs - Weight: 28g - Battery: Li-Po - Low Battery Indicator - 110 Lumen Super Lightweight Daylight Visible taillight - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Run Times - Pulse Flash—7:00h - Flash—6:00h - Fast Flash—17:00h - Steady High—1:45h - Steady Med—4:00h - Steady Low—8:30h
A daylight-visible tail light with 35 Lumens of balanced light to keep you visible in the city, day or night. Paint the city day or night The Flare R City tail light is daytime visible and designed for the city. A wide beam spread, focused optics, and an interruptive flash pattern make it visible from over 400m during the day. A built in ambient light sensor provides auto-brightness control, and the included Quick Connect bracket offers simple removal for recharging via the included USB cable. 35 Lumens of power and the wide visibility angle of the Flare R City tail light make you the biggest distraction on the city streets, day or night. - 35 Lumens provide visibility from over 400m day or night - Wide visibility angle intended for city use - Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes - Day flash 35LM-8hrs, night flash 35LM-16hrs, day steady 20LM-3hrs, night steady 2LM-20hrs - Integrated light sensor for auto-brightness control - Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery - Quick connect bracket with 16 degree offset compensates for seatpost angle - Includes Quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
Three bright LEDs with over 270 degrees of weather-resistant visibility. Send the right signal Added visibility. Flare 1 is powered by three ultra-bright LEDs that provide over 75 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen? Product details - Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270-degree visibility - Three bright white, environmentally-friendly LEDs - Three modes—steady high beam, flashing and random flashing - 80+ hour run time - Includes AAA batteries and a seat post clamp
The new Strip Drive Rear Pro has been optimized with our new Wide Angle Optics lens (270° of visibility) and received a massive 32.5-hour increase in maximum runtime for up to 53 hours. It still features a class-leading 300-lumen Daytime Flash mode, in addition to 10 other output options thanks to its five LEDs. Its co-molded construction is now more compact, and can be mounted to aero or round posts. Equipped with a micro-USB port, charging is simple and efficient. Specs - Max Lumens: 300 - Weight: 53g - Max Runtime: 53 hours - Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 300 lumens / 53.5 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 800 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - New mounting style to fit shorter seat posts with USB plug and cable - Wide-angle optics with 270 visibility for maximum safety - Aero seat post compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design - Micro-USB rechargeable
Planet Bike's Superflash USB uses super bright LED's for visibility up to 1 mile. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. A USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
A compact and powerful USB rechargeable rear bike light that's daytime visible from up to 2km away. The ultimate daytime running light Make every ride safer with the all-new Flare RT. It's 36% smaller, 30% more powerful, and runs 20% longer. An updated USB port seals out water on even the wettest rides, and the distinctive flash, focus, and range enable it to be seen from 2kms away during daytime hours. Product details - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range for ultimate daytime visibility - Interruptive flash pattern produces up to 90 Lumens for ultimate daytime visibility - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Flash modes: 90LM-6hrs, 45LM-12hrs, 5LM-15hrs Steady modes: 25LM-4.5hrs, 5LM-13.5hrs - Confidently ride through wet conditions with an updated USB port and IPX7 waterproof rating - Battery save mode provides 30 minutes of additional runtime when battery life reaches 5% - Includes Flare RT, rear Quick Connect bracket, and mini USB charging cable
German StVZO optimized lens with wide light spread. Two high-output LEDs provide 12 lumens. IPX7 water resistant rating. Composite matrix construction. E-bike compatible (6v input, 0.4w / 12v input 0.8w) easily plugs into batteries from top makers including Bosch, Shimano and Yamaha. Stainless Allen key hardware and 130cm-long power cable included. 50 and 80mm mount spacing. Our e-bike lights are powered by the motor of an e-bike and need to be manually installed. Proper installation may require some disassembly of the bike and motor (depending on make and model battery type) and additional wiring to connect the light to the motor. Please contact the e-bike or motor manufacturer for installation instructions. It is highly recommended to have a trained e-bike professional install your lights for you. - Two high-output LEDs provide 11 lumens - StVZO optimized lens with wide light spread - E-bike compatible 6 – 12V input, 1.25W - Composite matrix fender-mounting system - IPX7 water resistant - Stainless Allen key hardware included - 130 cm power cable included
Excellent side visibility and 20 lumens of output make the Octodon a bright, reliable taillight to ensure you'll be seen on your nighttime rides. - 270-degree visibility - Flash and constant mode - Tool-free mounting bracket - Also works clipped to a bag/waistband - 2 AAA batteries included
MSW USB rechargeable taillight. Includes micro USB cable for charging. - Tool-free installation - Aluminum body construction - 15 lumen output - Fits 19mm–48mm tubing - 28g weight
- Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Integrated reflector - Water and shock resistant - Mounting distance 50 mm - Visible from the side - 40g
Long running battery-powered rear light with high waterproof rating of IPX7. Built-in "Brake Mode" function will alert others behind you of your deceleration. - Built-in acceleration sensor for Kinetic mode (Brake mode) - Automatically turns on Hi for 2.5 sec when bike deceleration is detected - Waterproof IPX-7: Operates even after 30 minutes of submersion in a depth of 1 meter - Long runtimes - 360 degree visibility - 5 LEDs - 3 modes - Mode memory function - FlexTight SP-11 bracket (Ø12-32mm) - Snap System - Flashing Mode: 160 Hrs - Constant: 70 Hrs - Rapid Mode: 140 Hrs
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. Planet Bike's Superflash aims a one-watt Power LED plus two red LEDs for light that can be seen for up to one mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Superflash Turbo includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light featuring a Daytime Flash mode. Its co-molded construction is super-light, yet durable and has an IPX7 waterproof rating. NEW -- Up to 19.5 hours of runtime (6.5 hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive Pro Rear provides up to 75 lumens (Daytime Flash) and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 75 - Weight: 45g - Max Runtime: 19:30 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
Packed in a sleek profile that complements your road bike, the Hotrod 50™ unleashes a powerful 50 lumens of radiant wide coverage. Its 6 attention grabbing modes keep motorists aware of your presence any time you’re on the road. Its Versatite™ flexible mount lets you attach the Hotrod 50™ tail light to most seat posts and seat stays, including aero styles. Performance - Powerful 50 lumens flashing - Low profile, compact size - USB rechargeable Li-ion battery - Low battery indicator - Water-resistant design - 1:30 ~ 100 hr run time - System Weight: 29g Technology and Safety - 6 modes: High Flash - SteadyPulse® - Zoom - Group - Low Flash - High Steady - SteadyPulse's steady beam helps motorists better gauge their distance from you while the overlapping pulses keep them alert of your presence - Sturdy and flexible Versatite™ mount attaches to most seat posts and seat stays, including aero styles Patent pending. *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
The future of cycling taillights is here. Vya is a game-changing design, blending powerful output with revolutionary smart features. The piercing 50 lumen output is easily visible over a distance of 1km, even in bright daylight. What separates Vya from traditional taillights are smart auto-on/off sensors – start riding and the light turns on automatically and will shut itself off after the ride, with a delay built in for stoplights. The scientifically designed SafePulse beam pattern not only gets noticed from motorists, but allows the driver to accurately judge distance from the rider and their direction of travel – a safety feature not possible with strobing lights. Attaching Vya is effortless with a simple clockwise 1/4 turn into the mount locking the light in place and activating the auto-on feature. When it comes time to recharge, remove Vya from the mount in seconds and insert the integrated USB paddle directly into a computer or USB power outlet – no cables keeps recharging simple and convenient. The next evolution in bike safety, Vya takes powerful safety lighting and keeps the rider safe so they can focus on the road ahead. Features - 50 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED - Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns Vya on when inserted into mount and will remain on, even when a rider pauses at stoplights - Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount to prevent the dreaded ‘dead bike light’ when it comes time for the next ride - SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver’s ability to judge the cyclist’s distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights - Beam pattern optimized to give a wide red swath of light that can be seen clearly from the rear and side ideal for city riding - An impressive 8 hour runtime allows Vya to be used on multiple rides before needing a recharge, low battery status is indicated by rapidly flashing sidelights - Ultra-compact mount with durable rubber strap designed to be compatible with various size seat posts and can even be attached to seat stays - USB Mount Receptor allows light to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock; light will not turn on when removed from mount - Direct USB charging without cables fully charges in 2 hours - Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated) Specifications - Lumens: 50 (SafePulse) - Runtime: 480 min (SafePulse) - Beam Angle: 30° (flood) - Charge Time: 120 min
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 12 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Compact size - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .06 LUX - 5 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 20 hrs
- ACCELERATION SENSOR - when speed is reduced by more than 1.6 m/s (5.76 km/hr or 3.58 mph) an additional LED is switched on - Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILTY AND SAFETY - Brake light is 3 TIMES BRIGHTER than normal output in Steady mode - ADDITIONAL OPTIC in front of LED at lower end of light guide - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .20 LUX - 7 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 10 hrs
Packed with features for safe cycling, this micro-sized Hotshot™ combines a powerful 30 lumens of flashing red with 5 road-proven modes and an Enhanced Cycling Optic™ that scatters light at a wider angle for maximum distance and extra-wide visibility during night and day use. Its Versatite™ flexible mount lets you attach the Hotshot Micro 30™ tail light to most seat posts and seat stays, including aero styles. Performance - Powerful 30 lumens flashing, 2 watt LED - Low profile, compact size - USB rechargeable Li-ion battery - Enhanced Cycling Optics™ scatters the beam to maximize your visual presence from a wider angle - Low battery indicator - Water-resistant design - 2:30 ~ 100 hr run time Technology and Safety - 5 modes: Single Flash - Zoom - SteadyPulse® - Steady Beam - Group Mode - SteadyPulse's steady beam helps motorists better gauge their distance from you while the overlapping pulses keep them alert of your presence - Sturdy and flexible Versatite™ mount attaches to most seat posts and seat stays, including aero styles Patent pending. *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
When you absolutely, positively need to be seen, day or night, rain or shine, trust CatEye's brightest rear safety light. The ViZ450 features 5 LEDs, 300-degree visibility, OptiCube lens technology, and makes sure you stand out with the power of Daytime Hyperflash mode. - 5 LEDs (450 lm) - Highly visible during daytime - 300 degree visibility - Long rear beam projection - OptiCube lens technology - Lithium-ion rechargeable battery - USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included) - Low battery indicator - 4 modes *Charging time: 3.5h - Mode memory function - Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.) - New seat post bracket SP-15 which fits contemporary (kammtail) aero seatpost - Snap System Run time: - Constant (40 lumens):5 hrs - Flashing (40 lumens):65 hrs - Group Ride (130 lumens):10 hrs - Daytime Hyperflash (450 lumens):14 hrs
- 200 lumen single LED red tail light for use on roads and commuting - Built-in Enhanced Cycling Optics expands your visual presence with an extra wide and long range beam compared to typical lighting optics - 2-button design to adjust speed of each flash mode and brightness of Steady mode - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology with 6 day and night modes (Steady, Zoom, SteadyPulse, Triple Flash, - DayLightning Flash, Random Flash) - SteadyPulse: steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keep them alert at night - DayLightning: lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime - Zoom: signals those around you with a gentle changes in brightness - Hard seat post mount and seat stay mount - Light mode memory saves the last mode you're in - Compact, durable and 59g - IP64 water resistant for use in all weather conditions - USB rechargeable with 2 to 210h runtime - Low battery indicator - Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
Lezyne's Zecto Drive Rear is a low-profile, high-visibility light with three ultra-bright LEDs. It delivers up to 80 lumens with five output options and holds up to daily use thanks to a lightweight, durable composite matrix body with machined aluminum faceplate. Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life and provides side visibility. Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops.
Compact, bright, and versatile, the ViZ150 stands out with high visibility from OptiCube lens technology and Daytime Hyperflash mode in an economical package. - 3 LEDs (150 lm) - Highly visible during daytime - 300 degree visibility - Long rear beam projection - OptiCube lens technology - Lithium-ion rechargeable battery - USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included) - Low battery indicator - 4 modes *Charging time: 3h - Mode memory function - Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.) - New seat post bracket SP-15 which fits contemporary (kammtail) aero seatpost - Snap System Run time: - Constant (20 lumens):5 hrs - Flashing (15 lumens):70 hrs - Group Ride (50 lumens):11 hrs - Daytime Hyperflash (150 lumens):15 hrs
Page 1 of 3 Next page